Saint - Chapter 1 Saint - Chapter 1

Ur a loser

You have no talent. You had some chick read a few paragraphs of Templar history and won an award.. Congradulations.

TheZebu responds:

I love you.

Strawberry Valentine Strawberry Valentine

prty good

I liked this for two reasons,
1. There were not any of those stupid clock voices in the animation
2. The graphics were amazing!

Catching Dragons (Beta) Catching Dragons (Beta)

Nice style

I like the way you made the story book, you just need to sharpen the transitions and the sounds. You had a wierd fuzzy noise goin the whole time and i could have done w/ out that, keep up the good work tho!

camdogg0 responds:

Fuzzy noise?? I'll have to look for that and see what I can do! Thanks for your review!

Ledge: The Spirit Stone Ledge: The Spirit Stone

spec-tac-u-lar!

Great job mate! I had no idea Ledge was ready to go... you should have told me!

as i was playing i was thinking, "Michael should incorporate the 'Simon Says' gameplay seen in God Of War to his flash games"

Lo and behold, the boss battle was a fun testament to that. I think Ledge will make its way into the hearts of Flash Gamers if you fine tune and perfect the addition of the "simon says" mini game... you can even incorporate Mouse Mazes to correlate to a sweet boss kill annihilation animation...

Room escape v1.1 Room escape v1.1

Alot like Crimson Room

Its not too bad but it took a long time for the screen to move....

N-Tech N-Tech

Great game

Ok, any one that didnt get the instructions didnt read the instructions. I think you did a wonderful job with this game. It is simple and yet very complex. You have some great ideas and i'm looking forward to what you can come up w/ next.